Listen up all of you wedding photographers, elopement photographers, and everybody in between! It’s time to start booking your ideal clients, getting paid what you deserve, and loving every single minute of it!
But Jayde how am I supposed to pay my bills if I don’t say yes to every single person that wants me to take their pictures?!
That answer my friend is simple. Start saying no more.
And don’t just say no to anybody. Say no to the people who don’t light your soul on fire (cough cough *not your ideal clients* cough cough)!!!
Identifying your ideal client is sooo easy and I’m going to tell you how!!
- What kind of people do you like to hang out with?
- What do those people like to do for fun?
- Do these people have pets?
- Are they taking shots or popping champagne or both?
- What does their home feel/look like?
- What’s their family like?
- What is their ideal date?
- Are they extra organized and strict or super chill and laid back?
- What kind of budget to they have for photos?
- Do they value quality over quantity?
Ask yourself these questions, and then once you’ve decided what your ideal client is, put yourself in that clients shoes for just a second.
Are you the ideal photographer for your ideal client?
If the answer is no, its time to start reevaluating your ideal photography client or how you want to run your photography business!! I know it can be scary, and remember you’re not alone.
If you need a little boost, got to my education page www.jaydemikenziephotography.com/education and fill out the form at the bottom of the page!!!! <3